Customer relationship Advisor
Easily Accessible City Centre Law Firm
Salary £17,500- £19,500
Start date: April 15th 2019
Working hours: 35 hours, Monday to Friday between 8am- 8pm NO WEEKENDS
Our client is a leading specialist firm is seeking professional customer service advisors experience to work within their legal recoveries team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in collections or those looking for their first role with an award winning Law firm. You will be given the independence to manage your own caseload and make key decisions based on your findings. This is an excellent opportunity where you will be able to hone your negotiation and fact-finding skills in a number of diverse markets.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Contacting clients via telephone and email
- Negotiating and requesting outstanding payments
- Calculating payment plans and conducting expenditure exercises
- Taking payment via credit/debit card
- Utilising your own initiative and decision making skills on how to progress each case
- Using various tools and sources to clarify financial situations
Person Specification & Skills
- At least one years’ experience within a telephone customer service based role.
- Effective team player
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- Professional telephone manner
- Good objection handling skills
Customer relationship executive- Leeds city centre- £17,500- £19,500- Permanent
Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.