Customer Care Advisor – Home Insurance Claims
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Subsidised Healthcare Cover
- Excellent facilities & convenient city centre location
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Insurance companies in the market. Their aim is to keep the quality of service high and prices low through new innovative ideas which set them aside from their competitors. Since they were established over 10 years ago they have become one of the most dynamic and fastest growing insurers in the market.
- Answering incoming calls in an efficient and customer focused way.
- Obtaining relevant claim details and recording them accurately ensuring quality
- Handling and processing Home claims accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all claims are valid and covered by the policy.
- Converting policyholders to use the network of suppliers
- Complying with the Data Protection Act when recording information
- Ensuring the customer settles the claim in the most efficient way.
- Being aware of fraud indicators, raising any suspected fraudulent cases
- Providing updates on claims whilst managing the customer’s expectations.
- Driving the claim forward to settlement at all times.
- Knowledge of basic general claims handling, claims processes and systems
- Educated to GCSE level (Maths & English – Grade C or above) or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service, time management and computer skills
- Legal framework, FSA and Regulatory Compliance knowledge