Customer Account Management Team Leader
£20,000 – £25,000
Team coaching focused
My client is a leading company within their field and are looking for a Team Leader within their Account Management and Retentions team.
This role will be heavily focused on the team development, so if you are passionate about coaching, mentoring and motivating people to reach their full potential this is the role for you.
My client is open to seeing people from all industry backgrounds, their main requirement is that they need someone who will thrive from delivering high standards of customer satisfaction through working with the team and developing their skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the day–to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of agents to meet with the required service level standards
- Provide Coaching and Feedback to the team, helping them to develop their own personal skills and experience levels
- Floor walking and supporting team members where needed
- Responsible for the delivery of service level, quality and productivity targets within their teams, ensure individuals are achieving KPI’s and responding to customer enquires within the limits of company policy
- Motivating the team and finding new ways to inspire and engage the team
- Manage staff rota’s to ensuring sufficient cover available during all opening hours, monitoring sickness and holiday levels.
- Responsible for conducting a formal performance appraisal annually for each member of the team as well as regular (monthly) 1-2-1s
- Able to contribute to the initial hiring and selection process of their direct reports
Key Skills and Experience required:
- A real passion for coaching and feedback skills, with the ability to implement and co-ordinate multiple colleague development plans simultaneously
- Passionate about providing excellent levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally, including with the senior management team
- Excellent people skills and a team player with a positive attitude and ability to engage staff.
- Strong organisational and planning skills including the ability to work on a range of projects/tasks and to be able to establish priorities so that results are delivered and deadlines met
- High level of computer literacy/ IT skills including ability to effectively use MS Office products (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Enthusiastic, flexible, resilient and capable of using own initiative
- Ability to identify concerns and problems, know how they should be resolved and ensure that they are not only resolved in a timely manner but to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Flexibility will be required around working hours to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met
- Life Insurance
- Progression and training opportunities
- Incentive schemes and prizes
- BP loyalty points – that can be converted into love to shop vouchers.
- Achievable Commission structure with no threshold
- Unrivalled training
- On-site parking