Excellent starting salary
Many benefits including Free gym on site
Times Top 100 Business
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the financial sector and has been progressing within the industry since 1993. The company have had continued growth over the past twenty-seven years which is testament to their entrepreneurial attitude and consistent feature in the North West awards for entrepreneurism.
This role requires a target driven candidate who is motivated by a quality advisory approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring clients commitment by explaining what can be done for them.
- Reassuring clients with good knowledge of the sector.
- Using excellent customer service to built a rapport with clients.
- Tailoring products to suit the customer.
- All clients contacted will have an interest in the company it is important to be intelligent and devise an understanding of their situation.
For this role you will be a proven communicator with a self motivation to achieve highly. You will also have proven your ability to work to targets. Graduates will certainly be welcome as there is excellent career development and salary however experience within a telephone based background is crucial.
The Salary for this role is £25,000 with a pay rise after 6 months, and a further additional pay rise after a year in the role. This is a rare opportunity to earn a great salary in a role that will offer plenty of opportunities to progress.