Customer Account Manager (No cold calling)
£18,300 with a pay rise after 6 months
Guaranteed bonus in first months
Free onsite parking and benefits
My client a leader in their industry are looking for a forward thinking customer account manager to join their retentions team.
This is a brilliant opportunity if you are passionate about customer service and account management and want to work for a well-established company with a great market reputation.
You will be responsible for speaking to existing and lapsed clients and continuing to grow the accounts, retain business and cross sell add on products.
- Being proactive in maintaining client relationships on a regular basis
- Managing your own client base and making sure that you build relationships and upsell further products
- Trying to retain clients who’s accounts are dropping off
- Contacting lapsed clients, exploring why they stopped using the services and seeing if you can get them back on
- Keeping a clear line of communication regards any changes that may happy internally or legislatively
- Working with weekly and monthly reports to analyse client spend and being able to calculate pricing enquiries
As a Retention Advisor you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a complaints, service or account management role is desirable
- Great knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Life Insurance
- Progression and training opportunities
- Incentive schemes and prizes
- BP loyalty points – that can be converted into love to shop vouchers.
- Achievable Commission structure
- Unrivalled training
Due to the high number of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all applications