Customer Account Executive
£24,000 + Bonus
My client is seeking an experienced customer service individual to build and maintain new and existing relationships whilst providing a quality service. The successful candidate will need to be confident and possess good communication skills, self-driven and motivated.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Account Executive Job;
- Attracting good quality clients, building lasting and successful relationships
- Achieve high levels of engagement with new and existing clients
- Being proactive in your approach, making outbound calls and SMS’ daily to ensure courses are running smoothly and aiming to fill any gaps in the diaries.
- Acting as first point of contact for new and existing clients and providing a high quality service to clients and customers alike
- Sourcing clients who are available to take new courses, maximising every opportunity.
- Promoting and selling features and benefits, highlighting our unique selling points.
- Making outbound calls to build relationships
Required Skills for the Customer Account Executive job;
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Sales or Recruitment
- Target driven and successfully worked towards KPI’s
- Professional and friendly communicator: both written and verbally
- Excellent listening and objection handling skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Customer Account Executive | £24K + Bonus | Salford Quays | Immediate Start
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.