Customer Account Administrator
- Free parking
- Great working environment
- Flexible working hours
Our client is a hugely successful product distributer to businesses throughout the UK. It has been established for over 15 years and since its inception has grown from strength to strength. Due to internal progression an opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Customer Administrator to join the team.
- Maintain the customer database, diary system and optimise quality of service.
- Record customer activity for the National Account Manager on the CRM system.
- Assist with the completion of detailed bid and tender documents from templates.
- Complete National Account sales and products reports using Sage and Excel.
- Give National Account Manager a weekly plan of appointments and duties.
- Respond to and follow up on enquiries using the appropriate methods.
- Ensure any complaints and queries are documented and resolved where possible.
- Cover Customer Service and Support Executive duties when required.
- Adhere to any reasonable requests which are of benefit to the Company.
- Experience within a Customer Service or Administrative post
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Competent in Word and Excel (Sage being an advantage)