Our client, an insurance company based in Bradford are looking for an Administrator to join their claims department. You will be working as part of small and supportive knit team working alongside the negotiators to process high value claims.
The company provide full training and continued support to ensure you have all the skills and support you need with future progression opportunities within the team available.
Initial training will be in the office will full safety measures in place and then you will be moved to working from home.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:45am – 5:00pm
Key Duties Include:
- Liaise with customers to gain Documentation or information needed to process a claim
- Inform customers of the claim outcome
- Track all customer information and updates correctly on to the internal system
- Writing and sending out customer letters
- Review customer documentation and information to ensure it is inline with those needed to meet underwriter requirements
- Scan post received into the Post Room and allocate the documents to the correct claim file.
- Log all vehicle keys received against the claim and inform the claim handler.
- Respond to customer emails within 48 hours. Ensure all complaints are identified and reported to the Claims Manager immediately
- Escalate any problematic issues or complaints received through the central inbox to management.
- 1+ years’ experience within Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Literacy skills
- Competent IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
• Onsite Parking
• Access to onsite amenities
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.