Good Career opportunity
Our client is a growing, innovative business who supplies protective clothing to whole sale, retail and commercial markets. Due to an increase in product offering and expansion. A bright, flexible, motivated and educated individual is desired.
- Forecast purchases versus sales
- International buying
- Inventory planning & management
- Operate & improve in-house buying and stock/warehouse control systems
- Communicate with suppliers & factories
- Communicate with Sales team to assist planning
- Investigate and report on stock loses, shortages and surplus product lines
- Booking transport and assisting with load planning
- Insure continuous stock replenishment whilst keeping wastage to a minimum
- Review and report supplier performance to Management
- Computer literate with good ability in Microsoft desktop applications software, including Word, Excel, Access.
- Previous experience in distribution warehouse environment and systems.
- Checking and reporting KPIs.
- Management Information Reports, and provides managerial support for the stock and systems department.
- General admin duties
Key skills for the role
High level of initiative, innovation and self-motivation
Excellent communication skills
Good numeracy / logical skills
Confident to communicate at different levels
IT skills – Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Internet
Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.