Customer Service Account Manager
£18,000 – £20,000 PA
- Fantastic Office Environment
- Excellent working hours 8.30am – 5pm Mon to Fri
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance
- Highly regarded successful business
Our client is a leading South Manchester Employer boasting a history of success than spans back over 50 years. The company has over 10,000 employees worldwide yet each employee is treated as a valued individual rather than just a number. They are highly regarded within their field and demonstrate knowledge and customer excellence throughout the company.
This is a Business to Business Customer Service role caring for and managing the company’s existing key clients. You will ensure the clients receive an unparalleled level of service.
- Building communication and trust with your customers and client base
- Managing and processing their orders and meeting their needs
- Ensuring your Customer database is kept up to date and contact recorded
- Handling any account queries quickly and efficiently, resolving queries
- Tracking deliveries and keep the customer fully informed of any changes
- Ensuring accuracy with high value orders with attention to systems detail
- Maintaining efficient and effectively run customer account (order-delivery-aftercare)
This role requires the ability to build relationships with high profile key customers. Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to use systems effectively is also key. Extensive Customer Service experience is essential.