Business support co-ordinator – Great clear progression path
£22,000-£26,000 Basic+ Commission
My client is well established market leader in the technology sector with 20 years in the industry. Supplying technology to businesses across the UK. The company is expanding its internal sales team with great offices, fantastic career progression available and great commission scheme in place. They are looking for an ambitious, driven and determined individual to join their sales team.
Duties of a Business support co-ordinator include;
- Making appointments for the external sales team
- Completing administration tasks
- Taking inbound and outbound calls to businesses regarding promotions, offers, new stock and aftersales.
- Working within regional areas of the UK.
- Working to increase lead generation for yourself and field sales executives
- Proactively following up on marketing leads-cold and warm leads
- Setting up client meetings for the field sales executives to give demonstrations
- Completing accurate and timely orders for clients
- Looking after established business and also grow the internal sales team
- Licensing renewals
As a Business support co-ordinator, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Previous sales experience is desirable but NOT essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal