Business Development Executive
£17,000 – £19,000 + Uncapped Commission
Our Client based in North Leeds are looking for a number of Sales Executive to join their small but successful team.
You will be responsible for proactively generating business and selling the companies’ software products from both warm leads (passed on from other sales teams/existing business) and completely new leads. You will be responsible for the full sale cycle including delivering detailed platform demonstrations for customers online and over the phone, listening to their requirements and highlighting the advantages this service would give to their business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full understanding of product offerings and the competition.
- Plan & prioritise your pipeline and sales activities to achieve agreed targets.
- On-board new customers through cold calling the customer and prospective base and converting leads passed via other team agents
- Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Log information on calls and update all customer records on the CRM system.
- Making sure all call back’s /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Telesales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets is desirable.
- Previous experience working with Telematics or Software would be ideal.
- This role will be working from home for a period of time before transitioning back in to the Leeds office
- Unlimited commission
- 20 – 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Full training provided
- Parking available on site.
- On the spot incentives.
- Fun, vibrant working environment.
- Free breakfast