Business Development Representative –
Closes direct sales of products/services in order to meet individual and team quotas and the organisation’s business objectives.
- Work to maintain existing revenue streams
- Build relationships with key influencers and users within designated customers
- Work as part of a team to develop and introduce new revenue stream
- Sells a portfolio of the organisation’s products directly to end-user organisations.
- Has structured direct contact with clients and limited authority for negotiation.
- Identifies opportunities to develop new products and services by working closely with customers/clients whilst maintaining existing revenue streams
- Builds relationships with key influencers and users within designated client/customer base.
- Sends introductory emails to prospective clients and follow up emails with product information.
- Arranges qualified appointments for sales team.
- Undertakes research to identify new prospects.
- Qualifies and responds to incoming enquiries.
- Provides support on existing client/customer accounts.
- Maintains CRM details on portfolio in line with guidelines
- Establishes cohesive links and relationships with internal teams including Sales, Operations and Marketing.
- Performs all reasonable duties required to meet targets.
- Liaises with internal departments on any client issues that arise and ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- A Level or equivalent
- Graduate calibre or above
- Experience in a B2B/B2C sales role
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- State desirable product experience