Business Development Manager – International Business
£25,000 – £33,000 DOE + Great Commission and Fantastic Benefits
My client is an international firm based in Manchester. With a presence in over 50 countries, they are an industry leader and one of the largest companies in the world in their industry.
This job will be based out of their office in Manchester. They are looking for an experience Business Development Manager to become a key member of the team and drive new business.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager job:
- Developing relationships with brokers and customers
- Raising company awareness in the market
- Presenting and negotiating deals
- Developing account plans for prospective customers
Required Skills and Experience of the Business Development Manager job:
- Experience in a Business Development related role is desirable but not essential
- Great communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- A strong team player
- Full training programmed
- Hybrid working
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Income protection insurance
Business Development Manager | £25,000 – £33,000 | Manchester
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.