Business Development Executive, North (Field)
£40,000 PA, OTE £89,000
Competitive car allowance
Home/field based position
Our client is a Financial Services company that has been established for over 30 years. They operate in a niche yet hugely successful market and are well respected in their field. Due to internal progression are seeking a Field based Business Development Executive.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with all existing and any prospective clients.
- Identifying and understanding any risks that threaten the achievement of business goals or objectives.
- Driving the implementation of company strategies to achieve profitability from existing and non existing relationships.
- Successfully execute selling strategies that will result in the delivery of sales objectives within agreed target markets.
- Ensuring you meet any Compliance, Risk Assessment monitoring and Internal Audit requirements.
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure the needs of the client are fulfilled and any issues resolved
- Attending and participating in any industry related exhibitions, trade shows, networking events and seminars
- Mentoring and advising other areas of the business on sales techniques, market conditions, competitors and relationship management.
- Providing regular reports to update on performance and analysis of market in terms of products and competitors
- Identifying and understanding risks that threaten the achievement of business goals and continue to work to manage these risks.
- Experience of managing your own diary and being out in the field
- Proven skills or experience within business development and relationship management
- Working within or sold into the Financial Services, Legal, Real Estate, Investor or Commercial Lender Markets
- A self-motivated and ambitious approach with the ability to make good commercial decisions and identify opportunities