Business Development Executive
Basic £17k- £20k (OTE £25,000) + Uncapped Commission
Working hours: 9.00- 17.00 Monday to Friday
Are you seeking a fantastic new role with the opportunity to develop a sales career and earn realistic commission?
My client are a market leader in the printing industry looking to expand their dynamic sales team. This is a great opportunity for anyone with previous telephone customer service experience looking to start a career in sales as full ongoing training and development will be provided.
As a sales executive you’ll be building relationships with customers and recognising sale opportunities. Upon understanding your customer, their business setup, problems, desires and need for a solution, you will book a time for a Field Sales Account Manager to visit and close the sale.
- Making b2b outbound calls and taking inbound sales calls from prospective new clients
- Booking in and qualifying client appointments for field sales account managers
- Working towards monthly individual KPIs and targets
- Building your own client base and being responsible for managing this
As a Sales Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience within a call centre or telephone customer service based role
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- Proactive attitude
- Previous telesales experience desirable not essential
Business Development Executive- Permanent- Wakefield- £17- 20k plus commission
Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.