Business Development Executive
£23,000 – £26,000 PA, OTE £37,000
- Global Company with opportunity for progression
- 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays, excellent benefits
- Business working hours – no evenings or weekends
Our client has been established for over 50 years and they are leaders in their field! They are a Global company that delivers quality essential services to businesses. The company has over 50,000 employees, boasts numerous accreditations and offer excellent benefits.
- Gain an understanding of the company’s services and how they fit into a business.
- Offering services to a range of businesses and prospects within your region.
- Identify any new sector opportunities, communicate and share these internally
- Ensure the accurate capture of market intelligence and update relevant systems
- Work within set guidelines to price and process any sales, bids or tenders
- Secure renewal contracts and identify new opportunities through cross selling
- Ensure excellent communication with clients and maintain professional relationships
- Work towards achievable targets and negotiating price according to guidelines
- Ensure that all opportunities are documented accurately onto the CRM system
- Work closely with internal departments to develop and propose business solutions
- Minimum of five GCSEs including Maths and English
- Previous experience of Business Development (preferably Business to Business)
- Experience within a technical service environment ideal however not essential
- Excellent telephone manner, self-motivated and professional approach
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to understand business needs.