Business Development Executive
£30,000 – £40,000 plus commission and benefits
Busy developing market sector
An exciting job within a rapidly growing family business as a Business Development Executive. Working within the very popular sustainability and building performance sector. It is a great chance to build a sales team and work with some of the largest residential and commercial clients in the UK.
They are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running to manage the existing client base, upselling services and attracting new business to promote the existing and brand-new technologies and sustainability services.
- Identify and target potential customers within the Energy and Sustainability sector through market research and warm leads.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and new business opportunities
- Develop, maintain and enhance extensive client base relationships.
- Present demonstrate the businesses products and services to new clients.
- Upsell existing products and new technology services
- Work with engineers and contractors to successfully close and negotiate deals.
- Lead and build the sales desk.
Job skills required
- Experience within commercial property, building services, energy assessment, sustainability is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in marketing and sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of the Building Services and Commercial Real Estate market and trends is a plus.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and adaptable.
- A contact base within the commercial property space is desirable
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Positive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for career growth within the company.
- Company laptop
- Onsite Gym access
Business Development Executive | Bury | up to £40,000 | Career Progression
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.