Business Development Consultant
£20,000 – £23,000 +Uncapped Commission
- Uncapped Bonus Structure
- Global leader
- Excellent benefits including; buy and sell holidays, Christmas closure, business hours, time back incentives, free parking
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen within a fun-loving company for an experienced Sales Advisor to further develop their career! Due to the growth, and expansion of the business, they are looking for experienced B2B professionals to join their dynamic team. As a global leader in supporting like-minded businesses in their HR, Payroll and Compliance functions, there isn’t a better time to join and forge a successful sales career. In this position, you will contact prospect clients, and generate new business opportunities across their range of Payroll & HR Solutions for the field based sales team.
- Contacting businesses using data provisions to feed field sales team with new business sales opportunities via diarised appointments within a pre-defined geographical territory.
- Effectively following up on prospect data, inbound leads and marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities
- Complete detailed fact-find to uncover the needs and business requirements
- Drive own activity to continually achieve desired KPIs.
- Adhere to established structure to maintain a professional approach & maximise conversion ratios.
- Work closely with other departments within the company to ensure success in delivering a quality service to their clients.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven b2b business development, creating sales opportunities for small to medium sized businesses
- Evidence of achieving KPI’s and Revenue Targets
- Confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly to new challenges