Business Development Consultant
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our well established client for a Business development Consultant to work within the learning and development industry. They aim to deliver bespoke solutions to suit their client’s needs and the ideal will develop and build relationships within the healthcare sector who can best sell their service with a creative flare.
As a Business development Consultant your main duties will be:
- Having the ability to understand the sector landscape and what that means for training in the sector, both for immediate and future needs.
- Understands how to maximise our products and services for the sector
- Understands the competitor landscape in the sector
- Generating leads and closing sales for bespoke solutions
- Consulting customers and partner organisations to be able to deliver high value contracts and clients and to open new markets.
- Proactively contacting HR and L&D professionals and providing a consultancy driven service to recommend solutions to meet their learning challenges.
- Working closely with the content development team to define processes for the development of new bespoke digital and blended learning solutions in line with customer and partner feedback.
- Attending events, including presenting and running seminars
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience within the healthcare sector would be ideal but not essential.
- Previous experience in a consultative B2B sales environment
- Experience in a new business development and account management role
- Experience securing orders between £10K – 200K
- Knowledge and awareness of educational and learning technology trends and good practice
Business Development Consultant – Leeds – Permanent – £35 to £45k
Due to the amount of applications we expect to receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.