Business Development Advisor
Basic £27,000- £30,000k
My client are a market leader in the learning and development industry providing software solutions into organisations nationwide. Due to recent growth they are currently looking for an experienced Business Development advisor to join their team.
Duties of a Business Development Executive include;
- Regularly meeting with current and prospect clients (2-3 times a week) to gain a thorough understand of their needs and requirements.
- Making outbound calls to prospective new clients
- Booking in and qualifying client onsite demonstrations
- Build and maintain strong professional, commercial relationships
- Acts as a point of escalation and supports the project/service delivery to customer ensure satisfaction and commercial viability
- Attending client demonstrations to complete the full sales cycle
- Working towards monthly individual and team KPIs and targets
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Field sales experience is essential
- Previous experience in software sales desirable
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Strong technical knowledge desirable but not essential
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- Face-to-face sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of securing order values £10k+
Permanent – North West Leeds – £27- £30k
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications.