Dynamic fast pasted business
Genuine career opportunity
Excellent package and benefits
I am currently representing a company that operate in the FMCG market. They have been recognised for their innovation and are forecasted to do extremely well. They are a fresh an dynamic business who can offer genuine career development under one of the UK most up and coming brands.
They are looking for a driven and competent individual with a self-starting and enthusiastic character. Experience in the alcohol, hospitality or entertainment sector would be an advantage.
Our client is an innovative, new to market, company that is growing rapidly and successfully establishing itself within the market at an exponential rate.
Those with the ability to engage at all levels and demonstrate their passion for the brand are most likely to be successful.
- Can negotiate and persuade customers to adopt a new way of thinking.
- Has knowledge of competitive brands in the UK and can present the key differences and USP’s.
- Able to collaborate with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organisational goals.
- Is comfortable and driven by having full accountability of the business network and success of the territory.
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales enquiries.
- Responds to customer/client enquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, meetings and email.
- Continuously works for organisational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities.
- Has an absolute understanding of the working alcohol trade, and can demonstrate a deep understanding of the levels and network of the industry.
- Shows a high efficacy of brand presentation techniques.
- Able to plan an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory.
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales.
- 3 to 4 years of related sales experience
- 1 – 2 years of alcohol sales experience – preferred