My client is a market leader in providing software solutions into organisations across the North West to both public and private sector. They are currently looking for a Sales professional for a home-based position. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business in a rewarding role with genuine career progression opportunities.
Duties of an Account Manager include;
- Responsible for approximately 80-100 clients
- Presenting to new clients
- Working closely with the internal sales team
- Achieve agreed KPI’s around number of meetings, account retention, reviews and new orders.
- To exceed financial targets as agreed with your manager
- Work proactively with the marketing team, offering campaign ideas for call out and specific email activity
- Creating new opportunities through meaningful client engagement
As an Account Manager you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Excellent customer service skills in a B2B environment
- Effective written and spoken communication with clients at Director level
- Experience within software or payroll and HR would be advantageous
- Good computer skills and Microsoft Office literate
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications