Customer Service / Logistics / Account Management
Very Secure Recession-Proof Industry
A growing business with a mature working environment
The purpose of the role is to ensure excellent communication exists between all parties, whilst delivering orders on time with a set SLA agreement. To monitor the performance of the orders and enable profitable growth and customer retention, providing updates through weekly calls, monthly review meetings and quarterly performance and ideas meetings.
Job Description ·
- Be proactive in managing key orders end to end
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Produce Performance Reports, which will incorporate monthly KPIs, and new initiative ideas. · Participate in monthly and quarterly reviews to discuss performance, operational brief compliance and share new idea opportunities.
- Maintenance of customer pricing
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure all orders are processed for picking and/or report any changes to order/s
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of reoccurring issues and in conjunction with the relevant team members implement a corrective action to prevent a reoccurrence, focusing on availability. · Liaise with clients to inform them of any non-compliance or problems with delivery times· Evaluate PODs weekly and identify possible claims
- Coordinate the End of Month Stock Checks, where applicable in conjunction with the relevant department head and report back internally on the performance of the team
- Review daily adjustment reports and ensure that investigations take place as required
- Set up daily issues tracker and produce weekly reports