Customer Account Manager – No cold calling
£18,000 – £19,000
Our client, a leader in their field are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their team within the E-marketing side of the business.
The team are all currently working from home and are on-boarding remotely, however when they are in the office, the team has modern open plan offices with on site parking and local amenities.
The company offer full training and continued support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full understanding of our products and services
- On-board new customers through converting leads that have been generated through marketing activity
- Being the first point of contact for your clients, responding to any queries that they may have.
- Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using various communication tools including phone, web, email and chat.
- Track all information and client calls/details on the CRM system
- Making sure all call back’s /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy in all areas.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Highly organised and doesn’t miss deadlines
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Math
- Experience working in web sales is essential
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving sales targets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Basic salary – £18,778 per annum
- Uncapped Commission
- On the spot incentives
- Free breakfast
- Early Friday finish
- Fun working environment
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 x salary life assurance
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.