£24,000 + Commission
- Global Double Digit Growth Company
- Fun-loving Culture + Regular Social Outings
- Opportunity for International Travel
- Company phone and laptop
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, experienced Sales/Account Manager professional to join a £Billion Fortune 500 International Company in the heart of Manchester City Centre. They are a leading data information provider to companies, which sits on a software platform, working with large corporate clients such as Facebook across the globe!
They are now seeking an exceptionally driven, intelligent individual to join their Academics team as an Account Manager. You will have a set account base of clients within the education sector – universities and colleges to manage, proving an excellent service, ensuring they have an awareness and understanding of all the tools, and introducing new products and solutions to open up further business.
- Provide an exceptional level of service with all set key accounts you are responsible for within the assigned academic sector
- Manage and cultivate the assigned client base through good commercial awareness and understanding of the assigned sector, as well as being highly organised and professional in the approach to client training sessions, queries and new sales prospects.
- Manage and complete client renewals (renewing access/receiving paperwork) each month making sure that none are overdue.
- Gain a longer-term commitment from clients as often as possible by securing multi-year subscription deals where possible.
- Organising and attending client visits meetings a month (face to face or online) to maintain relations, and subsequently business
- Previous experience within B2B sales or Account Management is essential
- Educated to a high standard – Degree level preferable with the ability to learn and understand complex business models
- Driven and extremely articulate, able to build strong relationships at Director level
- Passionate and money motivated
- Extremely enthusiastic, able to present to board level
- Full UK Driving License is essential