£42,500 – £47,500 a year – Full-time, Permanent
My client is one of the world’s leading agricultural and food-processing groups, they are well established in the U.K and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join their ever-growing team.
My client offers the opportunity for someone to come into an already thriving environment and both enhance and develop their skillset.
- Manage the customer technical relationship with customer base.
- Ability to hold and conduct meeting with customers.
- Create robust & aligned customer technical plans – focusing on key metrics, complaint reductions, microbiological improvement and general site improvement projects.
- Be the voice of the customer to ensure technical standards are understood and maintained during change projects.
- Maintain close and effective relationship with site technical teams.
- Maintain effective working relationships and high levels of contact, communication and engagement with commercial teams.
- Advanced Food Hygiene – Desirable.
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or a related topic.
- Relevant qualification in internal auditing – Desirable.
- HACCO (CIEH) Certificate (intermediate or Advanced).
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in the food industry in QA/Technical roles.
- Experience of building effective working relationships with food service and/or retail customers.
- Previous FMCG high care chilled environment experience.
- Computer literate with ability to interrogate data from technical systems.
. Account management: 1 year (preferred)
. Technical: 1 year (preferred)
. Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- A team player that supports the sharing of information and values the opinions of others
- Great communicator
- Able to take effective decisions quickly and under pressure
- Tenacious approach to data accuracy and reporting
. Casual dress
. Company events
. Company pension
. Cycle to work scheme
. Employee discount
. Life insurance
. 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) & increasing to 35 days after 5 years