Career progression & fantastic company benefits
£19,000 – £23,000 plus commission
Our client are looking to recruit several account development executives to join their team in Leeds city centre due to growth and business success.
In this role you will be responsible for generating new business and engaging with new clients and using your personality to create new opportunities. The role requires someone with a positive attitude who wants a varied and exciting role where no 2 days are the same, the typical hours of work are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday although flexibility will be required to attend some evening events.
Duties for an Account Manager will include:
- Following up on warm leads to secure meetings with potential clients
- Generating your own leads but getting out of the office and exploring the city
- Revisiting lapsed users to reengage relationships
- Building strong, lasting relationships built on trust
- Managing the client experience from start to finish
- Meeting with clients in person
- Problem solving
The ideal person will be:
- Ambitious and driven
- Solutions orientated
- Naturally inquisitive
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Professional and personable with strong communication skills
- Highly organised and able to understand and learn complex systems
- Strong attention to detail
Although previous sales experience is desirable this would also suit recent graduates or someone with the right drive and ambition that is looking to start their career in sales.