Account Manager – Field Based
£20,000 – £30,000 DOE + Commission
• Uncapped Earnings
• Company Car and Phone
• Autonomy Over Workload
My client are a prestigious nationwide company who provide multi-functional digital printers, from desktop copiers to fully integrated digital solutions to businesses. Authorised suppliers of the best cutting edge technology sets them apart from their competitors, and has allowed them to grow into a market-leader in this ever-growing industry. In an autonomous working environment, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career in a field-based role, enabling you to gain the best possible results and attain real job satisfaction with a fantastic package.
• Generate, explore and covert new business leads whilst working remotely within a set target area
• Management of own key accounts within the business, building and maintaining relationships with decision makers
• You will arrange and manage your own appointments, and generate the sales proposals for those appointments. This will include any and all follow-ups required.
• You will report directly to the Sales Director on a regular basis to ensure monthly targets are met, and exceeded where possible.
• This position requires a highly-motivated individual with the ability to present digital printing solutions and negotiate up to director level.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are a must.
• Proven track record within a target-driven B2B sales environment
• Experience of the printers/copiers industry (selling Canon, Xerox or Olivetti ranges) would be advantageous but not essential.
• Full and clean UK driving licence.