Account Executive – Customer Services
£18,000 – £22,000
- Global Multi-Million Pound Company
- Free On-Site Parking
- Excellent Culture with Regular Socials
My client is a global £multi-million leader in the creative, promotional merchandise sector and product supplier in the world. Their reputation for quality, service and customer satisfaction is second to none and their impressive client list includes Google, Michelin, Manchester United, Clarins, L’Oreal and JCB to name just a few. They are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Executive to join their fun-loving team.
You will be responsible for all incoming enquiries from existing key accounts, working with the top brands worldwide. You will prepare quotations for all branded merchandise requests, processing orders, dealing with shipment enquiries and negotiating with suppliers. As the company sees to double their growth in the upcoming years, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and join exciting prospect projects across the globe!!
The culture within the company and within individual teams is excellent, with summer and Christmas parties, monthly socials and get-togethers, sporting teams, work-out teams and more!
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous customer service experience, preferably gained in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels with key clients
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Both commercial and sales awareness are key to being successful in this role.
- You will be computer literate with good keyboard skills