1st Line Support – Minimum 3 month contract
£8.98 per hour
Wigan area – immediate start
Our client is seeking a number of candidates to provide support to their customers during this busy period. You must have excellent IT and computing skills and ideally good customer support or helpdesk environment. Duties will include;
- Responsible for effectively answering and logging customer queries related to Software
- You will need to have good understanding or a keen interest in PC’s
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- You will need to be able to demonstrate good numeracy skills
- Ability to escalate appropriate queries to Technical Support
- Excellent communication skills is a must for this role
- You must be able to work under pressure in this very busy and fast paced role!
You will need to be an excellent team player with the ability to pick things up quickly. This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months but the role may be extended. Full training will be given and we are looking for commitment to the duration of the contract. The role is to start in February, you must be available for an immediate start.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful. Many Thanks