Great Management & Training
Friendly Office Environment
I’m looking to bring on a new Trainee Recruitment Consultant for my team in our Manchester Head Office. The successful candidate will be joining one of our most well established and profitable divisions, with great scope to both grow and develop their desk and be part of the future plans for the business expansion.
Ideally, I’m looking for a driven, self-starter, who wants to control their own desk and be part of a growing team and company. We’ve recently expanded our business presence to a wider geographical market, into new industry sectors and our consultants are encouraged to always push themselves and the wider company.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining successful client and candidate relations
- Delivering on agreed KPI’s
- Taking part in team and company meetings and presentations
- Sharing and acting on shared business with colleagues
- Maintaining candidate and client records
- Proactively developing new business relationships
- Conduct candidate and client meetings
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Team work
- 1 years + sales experience
- Educated to degree level
- Good communication skills
- A confident and can do attitude
We are a family run company, and are looking for someone to join the business that doesn’t want to work within the standard corporate environment.
Office hours are Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm and Friday 8am to 4pm. On average consultants can expect to earn £30,000 in their first year and if successful increase this year on year.