Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Temporaries Desk
Gibson Hollyhomes Recruitment
£16 – £20K + Bonus
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our fantastic team here in the Manchester office. Gibson Hollyhomes is a family run Recruitment business established in 2007 and have continued to go from strength to strength. We are a business support specialist Agency and recruit across Customer Service and Sales, Insurance, Accounts and Finance, Professional Services including Admin, Reception, Secretarial and Legal. You will cover all of these areas on a temporary basis. You will work as part of a well-established temps team.
The role is a 360 Recruitment role and you will build and manage your own desk.
Your duties will include:
- Telephone Screening Candidates and deciding whether their profile matches a job description
- Meeting candidates face to face and obtaining their Right to Work Documents and reference details
- Business Development working from a warm database to develop your own desk but you will also be required to make cold calls and follow potential client leads
- Managing clients expectations during the whole recruitment process
- Meeting clients to promote and sell the services of Gibson Hollyhomes
- Negotiating fees and pay rates
- Managing the temporary workers and ensuring they are happy in their workplace
- Building relationships with clients and candidates
- Ensuring all of the information is sent out to candidates before they start a placement
- Updating systems with jobs, interviews, registrations, business development calls and any activity throughout the day
- Working closely with the temps team to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Carry out and assist with marketing campaigns to candidates and clients on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working to reach your KPIs weekly
- Working to hit a quarterly monetary targets
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident and resilient. Temporary recruitment is a challenge and building a temps desk will take time so you need to be prepared to work hard. In return you will have the opportunity to earn fantastic bonuses and be rewarded for your hard work. Experience is not necessary as full training will be given, however sales experience would be advantageous.
The hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-4pm.