Senior Recruitment Consultant
Gibson Hollyhomes is a family run Recruitment Consultancy specialising within Sales and Service, Accounts, Legal and Temporary recruitment throughout Yorkshire and the North West.
We have an opportunity for an experienced consultant to take over an existing desk in our Leeds office. Our manager (Sally) has gone on maternity leaving a thriving, very profitable client base who are really pleased with Gibson Hollyhomes and need a great consultant to keep them happy.
Day to day routines:-
- Database searching on the job boards for specific candidates
- Calling candidates from applications and searches
- Writing job specs to post on the job boards
- Interviewing candidates face to face for clients on and offsite.
- Shortlisting candidates for specific job roles
- Negotiating fees with clients
- Attending client meetings
- Keeping clients up to date on the job process
- Adding new jobs and candidates to the system and coding them appropriately
- Using the system on a day to day basis.
Please note – this role does require sales experience.
Salary to be discussed as well as commission benefits.