HR Reporting Specialist
Legal 500 Firm
We are working with an International and market-leading Law firm, who are looking to take on a HR Reporting Specialist to join their Birmingham Office to produce and analyse various HR reports.
- To extract and compile data to produce human resource management reports using a variety of sources including Microsoft Excel, Word and Peoplesoft.
- Accurately collate and analyse KPI data.
- Respond to requests from stakeholders in a timely manner whilst providing a high quality service.
- Extract and collate data ready for internal and external audits within the firm.
- Work alongside other departments such as IT to ensure HR management systems are maintained and tested whilst providing ideas for improvement.
- Work in line with internal deadlines and SLA’s.
- Ensuring the implementation of standard data definitions, working closely with colleagues to ensure these are applied in a proper way.
- Hold significant experience of working within a HR reporting role, ideally within the legal sector or a professional services environment.
- Hold similar experience in accurately extracting, collating and assessing data in line with HR management systems.
- Have strong organisation skills and an ability to manage a varied and extensive workload.
- Hold strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail when dealing with mass amounts of data.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and enjoy communicating with stakeholders whilst providing a high quality service.
Full time hours. Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.