Brand New Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager, who is willing to take on a brand new role and make it their own. My client is a leading creative organisation which, through growth are looking for a HR Manager for a new team.
As the HR Manager you will need to provide high quality human resources service to the management team and the employees of this new team in order to achieve and keep excellent employee relations and business objectives.
This role will require you to work 1 in 4 Saturdays and you will choose a weekday to have off in lieu.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in reviewing, writing and updating HR policies and procedures when necessary.
- Ensure that employees performances are proactively managed enabling the department to meet its business objectives.
- Inductions of all new starters for permanent and casual staff is always carried out.
- Undertake HR/Business projects agreed/directed by the Head of Human Resources Manager.
- Carry out general HR administration as required including payroll and benefits, new starters, reference requests and disclosure applications
- Shortlist candidates and take part in the recruitment interviews and prepare all associated correspondence – keep spreadsheets regarding recruitment monitoring data up to date.
- CIPD Qualified (LEVEL 7)
- 3 years’ experience or more in a HR role
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Strong team player but also have the ability to act independently and exercise personal initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of personal integrity displaying tact as well as having diplomacy, empathy and sensitivity with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to train, develop and coach others.
- Knowledge of health and safety
£28,000 – £30,000
Variety of exclusive company benefits