Varied of Responsibilities
My client is a leading company within the creative sector based in the Stockport area who are looking for a new HR Advisor to join their team on a part time basis. The role will sit within the existing HR team and help to manage the increased and varied work load across the UK sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise managers and employees on employment matters
- Provide support across different offices
- Consult staff on ER issues
- Support the senior management with providing a effective HR service
- Developing and managing effective internal relationships
- Assist introducing new procedures
Skills & Experience will include:
- Qualified to a minimum of CIPD level 3
- Experience within a HR advisor position
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This role is part time offering 24-30 hours a week with flexibility over which days are worked over the course of the normal working week. They will offer a salary of £25,000 pro rata and a great working environment.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days of your application, assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.