Collaborative Working Environment
My client is a well-established company based in Stockport. They are experiencing a fast paced period of growth and area looking to bring on board a HR Administrator to support their continued expansion
- Liaising with managers and staff on a daily basis
- Implementing and managing policies
- Administering new starter and leaver processes
- Working with managers to ensure accurate payroll
- Conduct candidate background checks
- Record discrepancies of timesheets
- Update sickness and holiday records
- Managing CV sourcing for recruitment and job board adverts
- Work closely with multiple internal departments.
- Involved in administrating the recruitment process.
- Project work for senior members of the company.
Considering the varied nature of the role, they are looking for prior administration experience in either payroll or recruitment and an open approach to work tasks. They have a very friendly, welcoming working environment so this will suit confident and engaging personalities.
The salary for the role is up to £2,000 – £23,000 DOE