Residential Block Manager/Property Manager
City Centre office – Growing portfolio
Our client is at the top of Manchester’s Residential Property Market.
With over 6,000 residential units across Manchester, and a combined portfolio worth £1 billion we are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join the team.
You will report into our Property Director, but you will have autonomy to Manage your own properties and work load.
Responsibilities of a Senior Property Manager in Block Management include:
- Provide a high level of service and communication with all customers, including your clients, leaseholders, tenants, and contractors, with our leading IT systems
- Schedule and undertake inspections to ensure the properties you manage are maintained in a safe and satisfactory condition
- Report to your clients on the findings of your inspections
- Request quotes for works and appoint contractors in conjunction with the client. Process the Works Order and ensure the work is completed on time, to budget and to a quality standard
- Authorise and process contractors’ invoices promptly
- Work with the Client Accounts team to prepare the annual service charge budgets and CAPEX plans for your clients in a timely manner
- Notify Client Accounts of any changes to billing arrangements, increases to fees or charges
- Produce management and financial reports in advance of the client meetings you attend
- Organise AGMs for clients in your portfolio
- Produce quarterly Health and Safety reports for the properties in your portfolio
- Oversee the preparation and filing of Confirmation Statements, and Company Secretarial documentation
Additional company benefits available the successful Senior Property Manager:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to companywide incentive schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology