Residential Block Property Manager
- Prestigious Estate Management Firm
- Outstanding Salary and Progression Opportunities
- North Bristol
My client, a Property Management firm is looking for an experienced Residential Block Manager for their Bristol office, you will be taking over an established portfolio of buildings and efficiently dealing with the day to day management.
Duties will include:
- Manage maintenance of leasehold properties, and assist with the project management of associated internal and external works
- Lease with relevant professionals to ensure adherence to relevant regulations
- Point of contact for property owners and tenants
- Manage and produce accurate budgets and monitor expenditure and arrears
- Regular visits to properties in your portfolio to ensure standards are maintained
- Implement Health and safety regulations
- Effectively manage any insurance claims
Candidates with over 3 years of Residential block management experience. This is an exciting opportunity to move into a growing and Award winning Estate Management firm with outstanding opportunities for progression.