Crisis Manager – Property Management
My client is looking for an Incident and Crisis Manager to working alongside the operational property management side of the business.
The successful applicant must be able to manage multiple incidents and prioritise high-profile incidents and risks, ensuring that site teams, PR teams and senior stakeholders are updated accordingly. The role will be predominantly based in the Manchester Office but due to the nature of the job travel throughout the UK to meet clients needs may be required.
- Working with the emergency planning and compliance manager to support the property management division and handle major incidents
- Working closely with the Operational Risk Management team, Procurement Team and Security Staff to implement and develop policies to improve the incident management
- Ensure all managed sites comply with incident management escalation
- Provide management review support to clients, the head of Operational Risk and Operational Risk Management team by analyzing compliance with standards, and incident statistics and evaluating trends and their root cause
- Assist personnel through face to face meetings, via telephone and email and ensuring reference is made to other compliance advisors when necessary.
- Strong Health and Safety Knowledge
- Emergency Planning
- Incident Management Lifecycle