Manchester City Centre
My client is an international property management company which are looking for a category assistant to join their team in Manchester. The role will involve providing general administrative support to a large team, and will require the successful candidate be have a passion for providing excellent levels of support.
Duties will involve:
- Day to day liaison with the Surveying, RFM and Operational Support Staff
- Raising purchase orders
- Work closely with the Assistant Category Managers/Category managers to ensure the smooth process of purchase orders
- Answering/ directing calls
- General and ad hoc admin as required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years + experience in a similar administrative role
- Experience raising purchase orders and invoicing
- Preferable experience working within the property industry
- Highly organised
- Strong Communication
- Computer Literate (M/S Office)
- Team work
This role will offer a salary of £19,000-£22,000pa DOE, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with working hours of Monday to Friday 9-5.30.
If you do not hear from us within five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion, and due to the high number of applications we will be unable to provide feedback at this stage.