Leading Property Firm
City Centre Office
My client is looking for an individual with Property management experience to join their team as an Assistant Property Manager. The role will involve working directly with a Property Manager, the candidate ideally will have 1 years’ experience within the Property industry, will be professional and have the view to progress into a more senior role within. There will be the chance of further training and development.
Daily duties include:
- Drafting of routine progress and other reports for clients
- Maintaining and updating service charge budgetary records and reports
- Monitoring and updating contractor’s health and safety (database) and other information
- Arranging regular health and safety risk assessments and audits
- Major works process and assisted with the Section 20 consultation process
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff
- Providing a point of contact for clients and tenants in absence of the Property Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with real career progression.
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 + Benefits, • 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 5:30pm