Friendly Family run Firm
Easily Accessible by Public Transport
Great Basic Salary and Achievable OTE
My Client is looking for an Account Manager is to successfully manage the process of all new, private, part exchange and agency assist transactions from application stage through to sale and completion. The ideal candidate will have property experience and will have the ability to build rapport with customers and clients.
- Maintain positive and friendly relationships with developer clients, vendors and purchasers
- Ensuring that all applications have been received from Developer and private clients and give valuer instruction to proceed
- Maintain spreadsheet of all applications received, offers/ reports submitted and details of instruction and sale; Keep developer regularly updated on when reports may be received
- Receiving instructions to market properties from Developer and Private clients and ensuring that written terms are in place and signed in respect of fees. Where appropriate instruct external agents and agreeing terms in writing with signed confirmation in all cases.
- Maintain detailed records of all actions, communication and other issues on all systems and software
- Produce accurate and up to date marketing reports, sales progression reports and assisted sales reports and submitting to clients by agreed deadlines
- Deal with the negotiation of sales and communicate offers verbally and in writing to clients and vendors
- Proactively dealing with sales progression
- Ensure that any purchaser is fully qualified both financially and ability to proceed prior to confirming a sale
- Reviewing unsold properties on a regular basis and provide feedback to client and/ or vendor and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Ensure that any unsold vacant property is inspected at intervals no longer than 30 days
- Raise invoices for all chargeable services and checking all incoming invoices
- Obtaining quotations for works required and agreeing costs in writing, instructing works and invoicing
- Ensuring that all activities accord with relevant law and The Property Ombudsman code of conduct.