Senior Product Designer
Up to £35,000 plus benefits
Rapidly Growing Company
Luxury Interior Design Sector
Excellent Progression Routes
Are you an ambitious, driven creative with a passion for interior design? I am currently working with a rapidly growing business partnering with some of the UK’s most prestigious construction projects, this rapidly growing business is currently working within the penthouse, luxury hotel and office space sectors creating some of the most unbelievable bespoke spaces anywhere in the country.
- Produce 3D models efficiently and accurately, to a high level of detail
- Use Revit to create furniture designs
- Take detailed bespoke client briefs to be used in the design process
- Produce technical drawings to enable manufacture of the various parts as needed by the Projects in accordance with the clients plans
- Update the various drawing management documents to ensure quality control and to ensure the project is meeting both the client’s budget and brief.
- Appreciate the impacts of clash analysis and provide cost effective solution Understand committed timescales, and communicate effectively with management where required to allow them to be achieved.
- Interpret information provided by external organisations and communicate any impacts on our own remit.
- Interpret the concept designs and assess how best to meet the client’s vision with the materials within the project budget.
- Understand the limitations of what can be done with the various materials, and raise with the design manager accordingly
- Produce room models/plans which follow the quotation allowance produced as part of the tender
Job skills required
- Knowledge of CAD and technical design
- Experience in a design related role (i.e. Interior Design)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Furniture design, fit out and ff&e sector is highly desirable
- Revit and Revit Family creation experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Experience with 3D modelling software such as solidedge, inventor or solidworks
- Willingness to learn and progress within the business
- Ability to drive is beneficial
Senior Product Designer | Halifax | Up to £35,000 | Career Progression
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.