£22,000 – £25,000 plus Commission OTE £44,000
One of UK’s most successful property companies
Uncapped commission structure
Guaranteed bonus whilst you train
My client is one of the UKs leading estate agents and they are looking for an ambitious and career driven individual to join their sales team as a consultant. A great opportunity for anyone with experience or an interest in the property industry. If you have a proven sales background and would like to benefit from career progression and an uncapped commission structure, then this could be the role for you.
NO PROPERTY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Job description for a sales consultant
- Arranging viewings with both vendor and potential purchasers.
- Dealing with enquiries and qualifying buyers
- Advising potential purchasers and sellers on the current property market.
- Identifying new clients for the business.
- Being the point of contact for both seller and buyer
- Managing the sales process
- Capitalising leads to bring on new business
- Handling negotiations to a mutually agreeable deal
Job skills required for a sales consultant
- No property experience required but beneficial
- Experience and proven record in a sales environment
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to maximise and advance potential sales leads
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Great customer service skills
- Confident and eager to pick up the phone
- Full training provided
- Uncapped and unrivalled commission and profit share structure
- Company events and incentives
- Excellent career progression route
Sales Consultant | Manchester | £22,000 – £25,000 with OTE
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.