£22,000 – £25,000 plus Commission
One of Uk’s most successful property companies
Uncapped commission structure
Guaranteed bonus whilst you train
My client is one of the UK’s leading property businesses. They are looking for a candidate to join their sales team as a sales consultant that is motivated, hardworking and able to work in a very fast paced market in the Manchester office.
If you are someone with a strong sales background that is searching for a lively, high earning career with excellent progression routes, this is the job for you.
*NO PROPERTY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Job description for a sales consultant
- Building relationships with clients and offering detailed and accurate advice
- Diary management including various day to day tasks such as viewings, valuations, administration and meeting with vendors and applicants.
- Generating and converting client leads to bring on new business
- Arranging and overseeing viewings on numerous properties throughout Manchester.
- Responding to enquiries from both prospective buyers and sellers via email and telephone.
- Accurately advising clients on the local and national property market
- Providing detailed and accurate feedback following viewing appointments.
- Successfully negotiating offers in order to reach a mutually beneficial sale.
- Liaising with relevant parties on sales progression matters.
- Creating and updating new or existing property adverts.
Job skills required for a sales consultant
- Property knowledge is advantageous
- Proven sales experience
- Ambitious and career driven with a passion for the industry
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Great customer service skills
- Confident and eager to pick up the phone
- Full training provided
- Uncapped and unrivaled commission and profit share structure
- Company events and incentives
- Excellent career progression route
Sales Consultant | Manchester | £22,000 – £25,000 with OTE
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.