Up to £26,000
Well established business
Working with leading UK and Worldwide businesses
A great job role based in the heart of Manchester working with a renowned business partnering with some of the largest commercial clients to provide Surveying, Asset Management and Valuation services throughout the country.
- Actively respond to all incoming tenant/client enquiries and direct them to the correct department.
- Update all systems with relevant data and marketing materials
- Responsible for co-ordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to tenants’ phone calls, emails and direct contact reporting maintenance / repair issues and forward to the Property Managers.
- Organise contractor, tradespeople and surveyor visits when required.
- The administration of the correspondence for the office including typing reports, letters and accounts, necessary photocopying and any similar tasks.
- Applying for any references or credit checks in relation to any prospective or existing tenant as required.
- Experience within administration or customer service environment essential
- Experience within property administration is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with the ability to multitask
- Competent user of Microsoft packages including excel
Administrator/Customer Service | Manchester | Up to £26,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.