Temporary Pensions Administrator
Liverpool City Centre
£9.00 per hour
Our Client one of the largest companies who provide a private pension scheme for institutes across the UK. They are currently looking for someone to provide administration support until the end of March 2019.
The role will include;
- Reconciliation admin tasks
- Assisting in the production of reports and information for company staff
- Helping to interpret and analyse the policies of the scheme
- Using a number of different systems at any point
- Emailing correspondence
- Filing, Scanning and photocopying
- Dealing with data and ensuring it is all added correctly onto the system
- Completing all administrative tasks in relation to the pension data
The successful candidate will have some office experience but will be willing to learn and pick up new skills quite quickly. They will need to be competent on Microsoft packages and good with IT and computers. They will have a very keen eye for attention to detail and have the ability to work at a fast pace with large workloads.
This post is to start immediately, if you do not hear back within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful –Many Thanks