Leeds City Centre – Immediate start
£8.50 per hour
37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Our client is a charity / non for profit organisation and currently seeking an administrator to join there busy team to provide support with a wide range of administrative tasks.
Duties will include:
- Create and set up files for new starters
- Liaise and build relationships with hiring managers
- Screen cv’s and applications
- Sourcing candidates via various websites
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews and assessment day
- Posting job adverts
- Responsible for offer documentation compilation of employment contracts ensuring that all new starters employment complies with our legal responsibilities
- Update holiday and sickness records
- Overall responsibility for employee vetting
- Carry out pre-employment checks including references and DBS checks
- To ensure and maintain excellent data protection and confidentiality standards at all times, both internally and externally.
- Working to deadlines
- Dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to liaise at all levels with tact and diplomacy and deal with queries
- Need to competent with MS Word, Excel and Email
Administrator- 6 month contract- immediate start- £8.50p/h
We are looking for someone bright and bubbly for this busy and varied role. Must be good on the phone and confident at dealing with people at all levels. The role is to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis for the right person.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks